Tuesday, October 2, 2012

CROWTOPIA- January 2013

The story of Crowtopia is another world, a very beautiful place, a place that invited me in nearly 10 years ago. I have sketched dozens of characters, that I have gotten to know, during the past 3 years. Leaving my head, they flow eagerly out of my pen, exposing themselves to share a message with all who care to hear. Turning them to a physical form for the first time, they expose their identity, on paper. Some of them have very close similarities to people that I have met during my life, some of them I do not recognize....yet.

A time has come for me to give some of them a body with moving parts, to give some of them each a chance to share a particular story with you....

 ~This story begins, with a dark force that has invaded their world. A force that is a shape shifter, it will be a man, it will be a women, it will be a child- a trick, it knows what it has to be to gain your loyalty. It is nothing more than a beast. A Wolf- that feeds, using a persuasive corruption to satisfy its appetite.  A guardian has been summons, by The 12 Majestic Rulers of Crowtopia, to defeat the dark force and its gaining army. A Raven- given the name Bertrand, Whom is a noble spirit with wings, wise, strong, powerful. The Commanding General of the Crowtopia Army......Stay close as I am excited to share with you the process of the -Collaborative Production of Crowtopia- that will make it's first appearance at the -Master of the Arts presentation January 2013 at the Sherman Kendell Academy. XXOX

 .