Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Count Your Blessings

Make a list of 10 Blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
I have more than ten & I am very grateful each day. Here are a few of mine that I would like to share.... 1. My Life- ceases to amaze me, in what I am given everyday. ThankYouThankYouThankYou 2. My lOVEpies- whom remind me everyday how to be selfless. ThankYouThankYouThankYou 3. My Health- I vow to let nothing drown me,grateful that I have no complications. ThankYouThankYouThankYou 4. My Hands- if anything were to happen to them, my life would be drastically different. ThankYouThankYouThankYou 5. My Dad- never leaves my side, white knuckles all business ideas with me,the most amazing light to all whom befriend him. ThankYouThankYouThankYou 6. Dani,Rachael&Renee- a few times I would have jumped off the library roof. MySanity&MyRock.ThankYouThankYouThankYou 7. Andrew Valtal&Michelle Church- My brother&sister, My business partners, always true, genuine, humble and real. ThankYouThankYouThankYou (Fur Girl by; Mark Ryden)